Saturday, December 15, 2007

This is me...

I will forever be the girl who can't sleep without the tv on...
I will forever be the girl who feels it necessary to examine her eyelashes every time she gets into the car.
I will forever be the girl who believes that 3 year olds are the funniest people on the planet.
I will forever be the girl who only eats Fruity Pebbles on the living room floor.
I will forever be the girl who protects her heart to a fault.
I will forever be the girl who cries after ANYTHING created by Mia Michaels.
I will forever be the girl who laughs at the most inappropriate times.
I will forever be the girl who would rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
I will forever be the girl who is barefoot at her desk.
I will forever be the girl who can make a fantastic loaded baked potato in the microwave.
I will forever be the girl who could kiss for hours.
I will forever be the girl who dances in the elevator when alone.
I will forever be the girl who pretends to be brave.
I will forever be the girl who believes she has seen her guardian angel.
I will forever be the girl who tears up when describing my relationship with my best friend.
I will forever be the girl who wishes that love was something that she could understand.
I will forever be the girl who hides.
I will forever be the girl who daydreams.
I will forever be the girl who likes to pinch when someone least expects it.
I will forever be the girl who doesn't take her own advice.
I will forever be the girl who flirts.
I will forever be the girl who says 'please' and 'thank you'.
I will forever be the girl who wonders 'what if?'.
I will forever be the girl who can keep a secret.
I will forever be the girl who enjoys toe fishing at PKL.
I will forever be the girl who believes in "America's Team".
I will forever be the girl who traces her steps.
I will forever be the girl who can't watch herself dance.
I will forever be the girl who would rather freeze than suffer through the Texas heat.
I will forever be the girl who falls for the bad boys who have good intentions.
I will forever be the girl who weakens at the site of images of Jesus.
I will forever be the girl who sometimes cleans in heels.
I will forever be the girl who can play a mean game of Candy Land.

I will forever be the girl who believes in the possibility of faeries.
I will forever be the girl who wishes she could relive those special moments at HSU!
I will forever be the girl who sees beauty in the most horrible of relationships.
I will forever be the girl who is thankful for her family… especially her ever so perfect brother.
I will forever be the girl who wants to cuddle.
I will forever be the girl who laughs loudly.

I will forever be the girl who tears up when attracted to someone.
I will forever be the girl who feels invisible in rooms filled with people.
I will forever be the girl who stretches before bed.
I will forever be the girl who gets grossed out when her mom asks those personal 'lady' questions.
I will forever be the girl who pouts.
I will forever be the girl who prefers to ride in the back seat on road trips.
I will forever be the girl who cringes at excuses.
I will forever be the girl who talks to God.
I will forever be the girl who wonders "Why?".
I will forever be the girl who puts up a front.
I will forever be the girl who strives to prove you wrong.
I will forever be the girl who fights for the underdog… unless the underdog is playing the Cowboys.
I will forever be the girl who wonders what would have happened if she had said, "Yes."
I will forever be the girl who tests.
I will forever be the girl who is searching for the guy who will love her because of all these things… not in spite of them.

No comments: